Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Anouncement
Started by [E] DOC_HOLLlDAY

Would be good if when servers are down for long periods of time a website post from staff letting us know an estimate/ reason would be a good thing.
May I ask if you are meaning Minetown as a whole or the multiple servers within it? I am asking this because if you are meaning you can't log into Minetown as a whole, I am able to get on.
Either. Both. If Minetown as a whole goes down, or a single server within Minetown, an ETA should be posted. I play almost exclusively on Agharta, for instance, and I know DOC is on there a lot to, and it would be nice to know what's going on when it goes down.
I'd say almost if not all the people with access to things like restarting the server have either been at work/school/other real life things all day. Im sure once an admin can get on and have the time to take a look at all the other problems they can restart the server or give an estimate.

Patience
This little drop-down shows the current status of the servers. If any major issue other than a simple crash that just needs the server to be powered back on on the top of the main page a yellow banner will usually show status updates as soon as the staff member handing the issue knows them.

5KTr0.png
Thanks Jimbo, didn't know about the yellow banner. Not a compliant, just a suggestion when outages last long periods.