Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Crash entering Main [Classic] server
Started by [E] DimBulb

Are you still unable to get back on? We're going to have to do some troubleshooting to track down the cause of the error. At the most extreme, I'll have to delete your player data on classic, which means you'll lose your inventory and be back at spawn.
@2778564 wrote:
Are you still unable to get back on? We're going to have to do some troubleshooting to track down the cause of the error. At the most extreme, I'll have to delete your player data on classic, which means you'll lose your inventory and be back at spawn.

You are correct Sir ... I am still unable to enter the Classic Server ...
I can't get on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Have you tried to get on again? Have you reinstalled Minecraft? Have you reinstalled Java? Can you connect to a different server using an IP like event(.)mt(.)gg
Unfortunately at this point, I'm unable to do anything on account that our server which hosts Classic is currently down. When it comes back up, I will delete your player data and let you know so you can try again.
@809621 wrote:
Have you tried to get on again? Have you reinstalled Minecraft? Have you reinstalled Java? Can you connect to a different server using an IP like event(.)mt(.)gg

All of the above .. and yes it is ONLY the CLASSIC server that i cannot enter ....
You'd need someone with /invsee to remove the items from your invetory. such as a mod.
oh didnt see the newer comments, i guess you oculd delete the player data, but wouldnt you lose all your homes?
No, you loose inventory, EXP, and location, Essentials has files with the home data ext
I have removed your player data after it was determined an item in your inventory was causing the crash. You should be good to go now!