Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] Christmas Festivities
Started by [E] MasterJack

HNROCbe.png

As the News Post says, there will be many 'Christmasy' events during December (And into the New Year, too!).

This thread is for further information regarding these festivities!

Christmas Kits

Free Christmas kits will be available for all players from the 1st December - 31st December. These kits spread across Agharta, Pearl, Prison and SkyBlock. Please note, these kits are not easy to configure. Errors did occur at Halloween time, and should this happen again, please be patient with us. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
3QDEaDa.png

December Monthly Build

The popular monthly build is back! The rules are simple, you have a month to build the best possible Christmas creation! Simply right click a sign in the arena to claim yourself a plot! Event runs through 1st December - 31st December. That's /warp December

Prizes:

1st Place - 10,000 MTC

2nd Place - 7,500 MTC

3rd Place - 5,000 MTC

tmn3UUY.jpg

Pixel Art

A Christmas themed Pixel Art will be running through 10th - 17th December! This is a very popular event, be sure to submit an entry. That's /warp PAB

Prizes:

1st Place - 7,500 MTC

2nd Place - 5,000 MTC

3rd Place - 2,500 MTC

NeNTPBq.jpg

Firework Build

Firework Build has been ran once before, earlier this year. This time, it has a theme of Christmas & the New Year! Create the best firework display known to Minecraft! This event runs through 1st December - 1st January. That's /warp FireworkBuild

Prizes

1st Place - 7,500 MTC

2nd Place - 5,000 MTC

3rd Place - 2,500 MTC

hwbRy.jpg

King of the Ladder

A special 'icey' version of KOL will be hosted along with the other festivities! Compete against your friends in this brutal race to the top of KOL! This event will run on the 8th December at 12:00pm EST. That's /warp KingOfTheLadder
VZJTC.png

Event Evening

Get ready for a Christmas Event Evening full of exciting (and new) events! This includes The Walls, TNT Run and a new event - SkyWars! If things go as planned and we have extra time, more events (Chosen by a vote) will also occur. The Christmas Event Evening will run on the 15th December at 2:00pm EST.

sS00YW3.jpg

The 2013 Christmas Lobby

A Christmas Lobby has been built especially for the Event Evening! It's full of entertaining rooms inside itself, but will be used for players to entertain themselves inbetween events. If you want to take a look for yourself, you'll find it at /warp Christmas
5wdjge1.png

The Christmas Champion 2013 Tag

By contending in Christmas Events, you are entering yourself for a chance to win this tag...
q9C4lRQ.png

When players compete in Christmas Events, they will win points for coming 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Coming in these certain places rewards the points shown below:

December Monthly Build, Pixel Art Build & Firework Build

1st Place - 5 Points

2nd Place - 3 Points

3rd Place - 1 Point

All other events

1st Place - 3 Points

2nd Place - 1 Point

These points will be totalled up and the player with the most points at the end of the festivities will win the tag, until the 31st December 2014 (A whole year)!

A big thanks to XCoaster for creating this tag for us. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

As always, you may claim your reward as currency on either Agharta/Main, Pearl, Prison or SkyBlock. These are the conversion rates:

SkyBlock - 1,000MTC = 20CP

Pearl - 1,000MTC = 5 Pearls/$100

Prison - 1,000MTC = 2,500 Prison Coins

To claim your reward you must message me.

We wish everyone a safe and enjoyable Christmas. Have a great time, and thank you again for supporting Minetown!
0LY3pUc.png

I'd also like to personally apologise for listing the "Christmas Event Evening" as an evening. As some of you may not know, I'm from the UK (GMT Timezone), so 2pm EST is actually in the evening for me, hence the name derpage. Sorry about that.I swear this is the longest thread I've ever created.
Exciting! Cant wait to participate <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Be sure to keep an eye in-game! There may be a few surprise events to earn even more prizes/points!!
The News Post has been updated. The Champion of Christmas 2013 will now own this tag, for the whole of 2014!
q9C4lRQ.png

Let the festivities begin!
What can I say... I'm absolutely overwhelmed...

tmn3UUY.jpg

tKqPk7r.jpg

OVPyuNo.jpg

(The arena has been expanded)
Then you see my beautiful build on the right, *wipes the tear of joy*
These look awesome!
5E2g6.jpg
Congratulations to damodor626 for wining a Speed Build I hosted last night! Keep an eye in-game for more events like this!

A few round of Icey King of the Ladder will be run Tomorrow at 12:00PM EST!

Have a chance to earn more holiday points and MTC/PC/CP/Pearl

Icey King of the Ladder is starting in 10 minutes!

/server event

/warp kingoftheladder