Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest killed member
Started by [E] robertz93

Maaiziee killed me and shes only a guest, i wouldnt care except for the fact that she took my diamond pickaxe, diamond shovel and diamond axe, along with three stacks of cobble, if i could get these items back i would be very grateful, do with maaiziee as you see fit, i don't wish to cause trouble, just to get what was rightfully mine back, also it was in normal world
Tough balls dude, GW, WW, Regular world PVP is allowed.
nvm, its resolved now
The fact that it was a guest and she didnt have permission for normal world to do that was the most annoying part, i wouldnt have minded if it was a normal member, or even if she had permission, she said she was looking for free lots and i was showing her round then bam, all of a sudden she takes my stuff and two stacks of cobble from a protected chest
Gackt wrote:
Tough balls dude, GW, WW, Regular world PVP is allowed.

Actually when i asked admins, they said only allowed in regular when there is a good reason.
Wow, this has been a problem since day one, remove PvP ablilitys from guests expect for Guest World!!
robertz93 wrote:
The fact that it was a guest and she didnt have permission for normal world to do that was the most annoying part, i wouldnt have minded if it was a normal member, or even if she had permission, she said she was looking for free lots and i was showing her round then bam, all of a sudden she takes my stuff and two stacks of cobble from a protected chest

It seems Robert is racist towards guest, there is never a good reason to PVP, its random and funny, watching people suffer.