Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Brickbrycebrick
Started by [E] Brickbrycebrick

Username: brickbrycebrick

When you were banned : 11/24/13

Person who banned you: Barney

Reason you were banned: Disrespecting staff, Excessive pvp

Server: Prison

Hey guys, I'm really wondering how long I am banned for, and I would also really like too apologize to Barney for my childish and inappropriate behavior towards him. I know how hard the staff work to make this an amazing server, I suppose I don't really have anything anything to prove my innocence since I was being a jerk (we all have our days right?). Anyway, thanks for you consideration, Bryce.
Hello,

I will be handling your appeal today. Please wait while I gather more information.
You were indeed banned for staff disrespect, but this does not have to do with pvp. You used foul language and rude remarks in private messages to one of our Prison Officers when they had you jailed for 5 minutes. By doing this, you broke Rules 2 and 3.

You did apologize and I believe you know what you did was wrong and immature, so I will set the ban length to 2 weeks. When you come back, I hope you have learned to log off or leave your computer for a moment if you are angry over something. There is no need to make someone else feel bad when they are only following the rules and duties they were given.

You may be unbanned on December 8th.

Locked~