Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LulzSec
Started by [E] GACKT

It's attacks are considered to be Internet pranks rather than serious cyber-warfare, while the group itself claims to possess the capability of stronger attacks, they've hardly shown it since the Sony attack.

They've stated in the beginning that there purpose was to expose how bad security is, though since the "Bestheda hacking looking for more Skyrim information" and minecraft hacking they've been hacking pretty much anything thats popular or has to do with the government and are most likely doing it for attention from the media, they seem to praise the media on their twitter.

It drives me insane to think that there is still 4 Lulzsec members still out there, I'm glad they are catching them. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the issue? I hope none of you support what they are doing.
Sing along!

Lulz, exciting and new,

come aboard, we're expecting you.

Lulz, life's sweetest reward,

let it flow, it floats back to you.

The Lulz Boat soon will be making another run

The Lulz Boat promises something for everyone.

Set a course for adventure,

your mind on a new romance.

Lulz won't hurt anymore,

it's an open smile on a friendly shore.

Yes LULZ! Welcome aboard: it's LULZ!
I want to add i dont want to support them nor help them i.....ONLY LIKE THEIR RAGEGUY + Foreveralone
I actually support them. I agree that they should expose a site if it isnt smart enough to have good security. Its like, If you saw a mini mart with no one in it, you would take a candy bar, but if you were in a supermarket, you wouldnt. You need to point out those flaws.
Your missing the point, people supported them before, when they actually had a purpose, now they are hacking for media attention, what was the purpose of hacking Minecraft, Nintendo, Bioware, X Factor contestants database, etc etc? Gatschet how would you feel if they got ahold of your CC information? Or someone in your family if your old enough to have a CC.

They don't have a purpose anymore, other hacking groups are attacking them now(fucking finally). The group portrayed itself as pranksters until this week when it allied itself with Anonymous.

It's only 6 (2 caught) people probably between the ages of 16-24 years old and soon the rest of them will get caught.
Why don't they go take down terrorist websites and hack there information, then post it online?
They just announced that they are calling it quits!

http://www.businessinsider.com/lulzsec-finished-2011-6
I saw that this morning, thank god.

I guess since Lulzsec member Ryan Cleary was found and arrested the remaining members are getting cold feet.
Gackt wrote:
I saw that this morning, thank god.

I guess since Lulzsec member Ryan Cleary was found and arrested the remaining members are getting cold feet.

Yea, that is what it looks like. Apparently they did not think they could actually be caught. Hell, when you are getting that kind of media coverage, governments can and will come after you. lol

Amazing to think these people could have really high paying jobs and they choose a life of illegal activities instead.
RIP LULZBOAT , Crashed in a blizzard 2010-2011