Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Java & Javascript Editing and Programming

First off, I know that Java and JavaScript are two commonly mistaken languages that people think have a close relation. I for one know that they are two Completely different languages. Anyway to get to the point, I was recently in college studying Computer science and programming, however, my Fin Aid that i was receiving turned back on me and now i don't have any to continue college unless it is paid in full by me. SO, I am trying to start learning Java and JavaScript in which I have been told that JavaScript is really something that you learn throughout programming. However, Does anyone know a good place/ site that I could actually learn this information without paying $28,000 per year like I was? Please Serious answers only please!
ill be honest i dont know any good tutorial sites but my advice is, begin designing a simple game with Unity3d. Once you have the basics add upon it more and more , you will pick it up in no time, i think its almost like visual basic.
Ok, I'm downloading it as we speak, however, is it a tutorial based program. Like, Does it explain what to do to create these basic games or do I have to do some researching to find out? Also Thank You for Replying!
hi sorry server came back up, yeah there is plenty of tutorials and a good community. its very versatile and powerful so you should have some fun making the games! you have the option to use Js or C++ when writing scripts which make up most of the games. tutorials on youtube will give you a good idea but its easy enough to get your head around
Here is a problem I face right now at the moment. At college I finished my first 2 years in which had absolutely Nothing to do with computer science or programming. However, I am on Google searching to find out info about what the HE11 C+ and C++ is. I am a Noob at this but I am damn well not giving up on learning this!
28K a year... wow what a ripoff. I hate american government and capitlism.

Good luck tho!
c++ is another language
haha, yeah I figured that out but I did hear that they were pretty similar actually, Don't know 100% yet though. And Thanks Reggief!
lol choco, nice sig <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> (i bet it was from cooltext.com)
haha, no what are you talking about? lmao yes yes I did!