Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal.
Started by [E] schaefer1231

Username: Schaefer1231

When you were banned : I want to say maybe 2.. 2 1/2 yrs ago.

Person who banned you: Unknown tbh.

Reason you were banned: I remember this one "Obsession with Fecal Matter" My Obsessions died down a bit due to age. lol

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) I think it was the Main one.

Why: Now this I'm going to add you can disregard it and say something on the lines it's not a part of the guidelines, but if I was in charge of Ban Appeals I would have a wonder as to why a person who has been banned for more then 2 yrs want to come back to a server he originally quite on. My reason is I have free time again and being bored and having that free time it makes you miss out on the old stuff. I would like to be un-banned because I want to see the progress of things now that i used to play on, but thats just the straight up truth it's been such a long time and i think my maturity level awhile back was kind of ridiculous. Thats pretty much it.
Hello,

After looking at the evidence from your ban, I understand the reasoning behind it. You were very immature that day, spouting nonsense into the chat and being overall disruptive and rude to the community. The person who banned you also put a note that this ban could have been very well been short, with only an apology required.

If you would please apologize to the community as requested and act appropriate on our servers, you may be unbanned today.
For spouting nonsense into the chat and being overall disruptive and rude to the community, I Apologize.
Please reread the rules at www.minetown.net/rules. You have been unbanned.

Welcome back.

Locked~