Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest World
Started by Unknown User

Okey.. i kinda like this guest worl thingy.. Pvping for resources and the best resource fields.. but theres somethings that i think would make it better and more fun..

1# Personal Bases

The abillity to use /home there.. Many people would like to have a nice little base there without haveing to have it griefed all the time.. Threrfor they have to walk the long way from spawn each time they have pvped..

2# Faction Bases

Useing the same rule as in War World, factions will be abble to make a base in the Guest World, with its own protection and warp.

3# PvP Free Spawn

As you enter the portal, there are a group of people sitting ontop of it, hidden around it, that open fire on you killing you instantly. I think making the platform the portal stands on a pvp free zone.. But, keep the stairway as a pvp zone..

Please comment with ideas and other suggestions, and vote in the poll if you like the ideas.. You can chose multiple ideas..
Bases.....Maybe

Factions...NO

kill free zone.... Yes

PS. im going to murder you when i see you next <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Guest world is for guests nothing else. There is no point in having bases and factions for people who arent members. Only thing I see here is non-pvp spawn. But even then I dunno why people go in there. Its for guests
War World is War. Normal World is Normal. Nether is Nether.. Guest World is Vanilla Minecraft.. And war world it temp diasbled because of craft book..
It would take 1 minute to get WW up and running again, just install ladders!!!
.....#3 uhh yeah sorry about that haha ...ha (dieing laughter)
to say we need to get rid of war world or join war world and guest world together
We will take care and refresh the WW in the future. Don't worry it's not dead.

Just waiting until MultiVerse becomes better.
people like guest world because its rule less and has a lot of players. You can steal and grief. Not sure what war world is like noone is ever there LoL