Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Hey guys, I know it's been a long time since I was last in contact with anybody that's active on this server, but I was wondering if I could be unbanned.

First off, I have NO clue what I was banned for, but I would imagine it's from my constant trolling; which makes complete sense. But please take this into consideration, i'd love to build with you guys again!

- Jaysfan
... I don't know... you still hang out with the retards clique ?

Edit: By retards i mean the ones who tried to harm and trolled Minetown.
Jaysfan wrote:
Hey guys, I know it's been a long time since I was last in contact with anybody that's active on this server, but I was wondering if I could be unbanned.

First off, I have NO clue what I was banned for, but I would imagine it's from my constant trolling; which makes complete sense. But please take this into consideration, i'd love to build with you guys again!

- Jaysfan

Liar.
How the mighty have fallen!

Oh.. was he ever mighty? idk, but just wanted to say that
You got banned several times for disrespecting staff.That's one thing I remember.

If Sawine decides to un-ban you,I believe you should repay for your membership. 5$
I have no clique, some new retard that gat promoted on our server got angry and demoted me because he "felt like it"..
it's not like i'm going to harm your server in any way.. i really don't want to get sued,
Double post is double.
jallaf wrote:
Double post is double.

And; I can't double post, why? haha..
okay buddy, you don't need to go do that. I dont have to edit the post if i dont want to. get it? good.