Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Band4999

Username: Band4999

When you were banned : I don't know.

Person who banned you: Bebetoo

Reason you were banned: Abusing a Glitch. (Duplicating Powered Rails.)

Server: Pearl

I know what I did was wrong and I am truly sorry. I really like this server and know that I have made a mistake. If my appeal actually gets accepted I will not break any more rules on the server.

What's worse is you lied many times about the rails, duping and having knowledge of this abusing glitch. We have logs - every word you said, every block you touch.

I did a look up after you said you got all the gold from killing pigmen - so you have 7+ stacks of rails which requires 64 x 8 or 448 goldingots which in nuggets is 448 x 9 or 4032 nuggets - yet the logs say you only picked up/got 4 nuggets since you played ever. And only shows you mined like 50 gold ores. So I knew you were lying. I asked you directly about duping and you played dumb - said you knew nothing about it.

So now you say sorry - but I think it's only sorry you got caught. Being caught you then confess - too late. Then there's your history of being banned on other server for the same thing and yet another ban before that for using xray. Always with an excuse - or lies.

I truly hope you learn from this - you will never gain anything in life by being dishonest - you not only hurt others but ultimately yourself. You show no remorse, no responsibility for bad actions and no respect for our server. I am not willing to unban you.

Bebetoo
Thread locked