Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WTF Brob?!
Started by Unknown User

Okey, i was in need of sand stone so i typed in the chat /t WTB Sandstone.. few sec later i get a tp request from brob and i accept cause i thouth we were going to trade.. Then im fucking falling down over spawn, onto the fountain and dieing, loseing most of my items -.-

I lost fucking 128 redwood logs..

Stack of sand stone i think..

diamond shovel..

around 50-60 leaves..

32 glass

17 gold ingots

1 stack of stone slabs

amd i think i had some glow stone to, idk how much..

Just wtf was that for? First off all, theres freaking rules against that! And what the fuck where you thinking? And how the hell did you manage to stand in the air?

I want my freaking items back -.-
Yeah, Same thing happened with me But i didn't want to trade so it was my fault a bit.
is it possibe the request was sent earlier and you accepted at some random point he warped cyberspace?
buckysavage wrote:
is it possibe the request was sent earlier and you accepted at some random point he warped cyberspace?

That is possible, but how would pur3sam do the same thing?
buckysavage wrote:

No its fuckiong not! 5 sec after posting WTB Sanstone in the trade channel i get a tp request! Just get him to give me my fucking items back!
Brob made a trap that killed Exeriti,

1 - Do not grief.

"Causing troubles, problems or harassing people in any other way."

Exeriti should be refunded the items lost and some form of punishment should be brought upon Brob.

This is just my opinion.
buckysavage wrote:

Cyberspace makes you land into water though?
Cyberspace doesn't kill you, he probably tp'd you to cyberspace, you frieking out and moved aruond and died.
nope, i was falling..
You fall when you go to cyberspace....you fall into the fountain....*and live if you don't move*