Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rei's Minimap
Started by [E] DOC_HOLLlDAY

Anyone get Rie's up on the server yet? I was unable to use Magic Installer so I downloaded Modloader and Forge but Rie's Mod not working, the site says 1.6.2 will work for 1.7.2 but I don't think.
I tried to get it to work with 1.6.4 and even that was incompatible so I don't think it would work with 1.7.2. I've been using the server map while I wait for Rei to update.
Mine was working fine with forge and 1.6.4 on the 1.6.4 server ... nothing is working with the 1.7.2 (fix) ...

I read on the MC forum, an update is in progress .. but it may be mid month before this happens due the major code update for the graphic of the game. Oh well .. it will come ... eventually !
there are plenty other mods like rei's that work just as fine, search mods like rei's minimap, you'll must likely get results.
I tried to add Rei's Minimap as well as Zan's Minimap and it worked for 1.6.4, but sadly neither of them are updated to 1.7.2.
My timing just stinks, I took the summer off to spend more time with wife and kids, and came back last week, starting on Agharta new so I have no idea of chunk borders to plan LOL. I guess there are worse things.
REI requires no server-side plugins, also, 1.7 changed ALOT, and broke a lot, especially with what REI's uses, also VoxelMap may be a better map, it replaced REI in many mod packs recently.