Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New City! Looking for a Owner ! New City!
Started by [E] pur3sam [1]

Ok, I have Made a new city(Indena) and i really like it so far, i have 3 managers and 1 owner me.

The managers havent done much beacause there not fully Deticated to the city, So i am looking for someone to help me and own the city with me and make it a big one, Like buissness partners, you get 50% of the money and i get 50% of the money. Anyone can sign up!

Copy this and Paste it in your post please and thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in Game Name:

Why you want to be Owner:

How long do you play each day:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example

in Game Name: pur3sam

Why you want to be Owner: I want to be owner beacause i have no projects going on right now and i love building citys and i have great talent!

How long do you play each day: in the week i play 5-6 hours and in weekends 12-14 hours

Thank you.

-pur3sam

P.S Check it out at /warp indena

If you want a lot please contact me in anyway XD thanks!

Chrisseb

I LIKE TO BUILD CITIES

i usually play most of the day
chrisseb wrote:
Chrisseb

I LIKE TO BUILD CITIES

i usually play most of the day

Are you unbanned yet?

Will you continue your work on Federation??
if and when i am unbanned (which i see in the near future) i will continue to not only work on but improve federation elite.
Good luck with the new city! I cant wait to check it out.
Thanks nick <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
and pur and prince you of all people know i make good cities
And guys, try not to put anymore Posts unless your signing up please and thank you
in Game Name: Vixen390

Why you want to be Owner: I like to manage thing, i would like to make the town bigger and bring more people to it, including shops and oublicity. Id have a few nice plans for it

How long do you play each day: alot
good luck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> choose someone you can trust thats my only advise i have to give you