Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unban - Tebowtime4
Started by [E] Tebowtime4

Username:tebowtime4

When you were banned : 10/28

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: Advertiseing

Server: Every server

=============

Hello I will be handling you appeal today.

Now then according to the information i have. You were banned on the 26th by DanniDorrito for advertising in prison. This is something that is against the rules and is a automatic permanent ban. Now i would like to ask you. Why should we re-consider the ban and allow you back in? I would like a concise reason to why you would like a second chance. After that I will discuss with the ban committee about your fate in our servers.
Ok, I was being dumb. I wan't a second chance because I wan't to play MCBall.

Thanks Tebow
And factions, am I unbanned?
You understand your appeal will only effect you being unbanned from the MT servers. MCBall is a entirely different server that we are affiliated with. If you wish to be unbanned from them you need to file an appeal on their website.

Your reason as to why i should unban you is a tad short. I don't feel convinced i should let you in. I want you to read our > rules < and return with a better answer. Otherwise you will not be unbanned. I'm sorry for being strict but the answer "I was being dumb" just isn't enough.
Yea, I looked at the rules and here I go: Well I wan't a second chance so that I can have a fresh start and that I will never do it again. I am sorry for what I did.And I hope I can get a fresh start. I swear to never do it again and that I will not doit ever again.
I've come to a decision after discussing with other staff members. Along with the reasons you have given me.

You are going to serve a 1 month ban and will be unbanned on the 4th of December.

-Locked-