Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Server Icon Ideas
Started by [E] silverarow180

Now that Minecraft is updated to 1.7.2, servers can now add a 64x64 pixel server icon to represent their server. I've had a few ideas on Minetown's server logo. If anyone else has any other creative ideas of their own post them down here.

mbC6FTH.png 3b2EFFM.png bVivNC1.png

unfortunatley, if there is any logo competition it would be held by the owner sawine or co-owner danni, Danni herself is fairly good at photoshop and knowing her will most likely do it herself. Yet, the logos you showed arent half bad. But I feel as if we should leave it to the "professionals" xD
sawine might use the icon used for the favicon:

819f73522e.png
@739033 wrote:
unfortunatley, if there is any logo competition it would be held by the owner sawine or co-owner danni, Danni herself is fairly good at photoshop and knowing her will most likely do it herself. Yet, the logos you showed arent half bad. But I feel as if we should leave it to the "professionals" xD

I found a numerous amount of things wrong with this paragraph.
of course you did milk, you find something wrong with everything.
Danni isn't the co-owner of MT is she....

Also, I do like the favicon idea, but maybe if we made it more HD

Also maybe theming it depending on the season??
ah damn, i was just babbling, didnt really catch that one......
@739033 wrote:

Lol not entirely wrong as gotmilk thinks. Im co-owner of eximius gaming and some other servers sawine owns, however im just admin of minetown and run the prison server. I do photoshop work but probably far from professional, im self taught and started from making basic things. The icons that are in the thread look really good, dont think sawine has even considered the icons yet, thats something to worry about when they are here lol
Don't sell yourself short, I've seen you work, it's pretty good. I could see you easily making something for the logo. considering that's an easy job by itself.
Here is another design with white and black variants.

IXsupM2.png 7Yz1afO.png