Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Minecraft Mod that all the Admins should use.
Started by Unknown User

The Mod I'm show casing is Too Many Items by Marglyph

Download Link Too Many Items

The mod allows you to just open your inventory and have a list of items you can spawn.

(Note:NORMAL PLAYERS CANNOT SPAWN ITEMS ONLY ADMINS AND OPS)

You simply click on the items you want, and they are placed in your inventory.

Install:

1) Open your minecraft.jar

2) Delete the META-INF folder

3) open the Too Many Items folder

4) Copy all the class files and paste them in the minecraft,jar

When you go into the game, it wont show the items right away, you must click the O key while its open to hide/show the items.

I saw this on a YouTube video! It looks super easy to use and would make the admins jobs easier instead of having to find the No.
I had this mod, and It is Soo much more easy than typing the number, i suggesst you get it
This also lets you make a full stack of items in one right click even if your not a admin. Thats why I love it.
It is really good, I thought most admins did use it. I have it, for making stuff in SP, but it obviously doesnt work in MP. Also, a tip: Shift+click to make a stack of 111 (infinite) of an item (or unbreakable tool)
You encourage admins to cheat?
Gatschet wrote:
You encourage admins to cheat?

He's encouraging them to make life easier on themselves
after like a day all the common numbers are memorized anyway <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> but ya it's cool
how did you set this up on multiplayer i see chat ?
So i saw the picture in the public server, and ur not an admin, can you spawn stuff or u have to be OP?