Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Insane FPS drop after 1.7 Update?
Started by [E] Sorvora

**Update** -- Still laggy.. :l

I don't know if it's just me or if this is happening to you guys;

Ever since the 1.7 update, I get around 0-7 FPS, while during the 1.6.4 update, I got around 20-30 FPS. It feels like my FPS has dropped greatly ever since 1.7 update. The worst part is Optifine isn't updated yet.

I did the following:

- Updated Java

- Allocated more memory to Minecraft

- Set 'javaw.exe' priority to 'High'

- Set settings to Low/Off/Minimal

I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys can help me with this issue.

Thanks!
It seems to me that every time Minecraft gets a major update, the game performance gets noticeably worse.
Probly isn't it, but have you scanned your computer with an anti-virus?

like modern said enjin had a problem with a virus that could infect people off enjin sites so just check is isn't a virus

also have a look in your task manager see how much data java is using, is it more/less than usual or is anything else using more/less than usual?

have you messed about with the video settings on your minecraft? like minmaps? sometimes my minecraft bugs out and does what yours is doing I just changed the minmap setting and it seemed to fix, its not that minmap causes it, it just seems to reset the fps or something?
I did all those that you said (@BARNEY) and it still lags. :/
Try deleting Minecraft (and Java) and reinstalling. Make sure to back up all your stuffs
@1690380 wrote:
Try deleting Minecraft (and Java) and reinstalling. Make sure to back up all your stuffs

Sor already fixed it