Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Full 1.7 Update?
Started by [E] ShadowBandit97

Just a quick question to anyone that knows if the Agharta server will be fully updated including the new biomes? THX

P.S. My pet is not showing up, is it a bug and will it be fixed?

:pig:
The servers have been updated to 1.7

Currently the staff are working out and fixing any outstanding bugs or glitches, patience is needed for this because it takes time to fix these issues.

As far as I know the new world generation is enabled. meaning any chunks in the world that were not loaded should load with a 1.7 generation. aka go far enough out and you should find the new biomes. note however this does not include the new amplified mode to my knowledge.

As for pets. the actual plugin was removed with the 1.7 update. I don't know if staff plan to re-add it or if they have a back up of the files that contain data on everyones pet. its possible you will have to get a new pet if the plugin is readded. it is also possible you wont. it depends what the staff are planning/have been able to do.

a better person to ask about the pets is an actual staff member who knows what the plans are. one should post on here soon.
@6862653 wrote:
Just a quick question to anyone that knows if the Agharta server will be fully updated including the new biomes? THX

P.S. My pet is not showing up, is it a bug and will it be fixed?

:pig:

Hello,

The build we are using right now is a 1.7.2 "compatibility" build. It is essentially 1.6.4 with added features that allow 1.7.2 clients to connect. Unfortunately this means 1.7 features will not work until we've updated to the full release.

It is currently unknown when we will be updating to the full release, as we don't know when its going to be released. I must ask that everyone be patient, and please don't keep asking when we're going to update.

As for your issue with MyPet, a library that's required for MyPet to work, as well as the plugin itself, does not work with the build we are running now. Once that plugin is updated, we can work on fixing the errors with the others as well.

Again, I ask that everyone be patient, but keep an eye on the forums.

Thanks!