Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spawning in the Void ...
Started by [E] Le_Daedalus

Hello again, I now spad when I try to join the Classic server, i join, then (sometimes) see my death, then get You died!. I click respawn, to meet the same message, without dying. I just spawn, then die! I would like some help here on this one, It's been a while since I've been on the Classic server, and I would like to frolic betwixt the places once more. If this means my Player.dat file to be deleted for my freedom from the Void, then so be it.
Im pretty sure this is playerfile stuff, an admin will see this anbd delete it most likely
Hello there!

Terribly sorry this is happening to you. I have created a PE on Classic assigned to a admin to erase your player data. You should be able to play shortly. Thank you for notifying us.
Most likely you are just in a bad chunk. This (In my opinion and to my knowledge) has nothing to do with player.dat files. Again, I may be wrong.
I don't think, clearing your player.dat would be wise, because I think anything stored in enderchests and stuff would be lost. I had an issue similar to this on the new Agharta server map. We have a chunk error that occupies 1/4 of the spawn building. As soon as anyone entered, it would crash their client. I managed to have about a 2sec gap before I would freeze again after re-logging in. What I did was paste /home and hit enter fast enough that it would get the command. I would crash, but once I logged back in, I was at the location where I created my /home. You can also use any warp too. Try that and see if you can warp yourself out of that chunk.

However, I am VERY interested in knowing where you are having this issue, because if this is a chunk error, I want to know where it is and to block it off so others can't enter until we have time to fix it.

I am so sorry for your hassle, thank you for understanding and being patient. I hope you have a wonderful day <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
When I join I am still meeted with a You Died! screen, I click Respawn, just for it to fade like i clicked it, then it comes back.... I've waited around 18-20 hours, forgive me if I am too impatient. This started happening at a blaze spawner in /warp townfarm, i sat in a chair then got logged off. I have no chance to do a quick /home or /spawn, for I don't even get the chat bar.... I know someone is working on this (or I hope), and again forgive my impatience..
If you were in a chair and logged, you will have your player-file deleted, ill poke an admin to do that