Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] NEW Skyblock Challenges, 1.7, and you!
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

With the anticipated arrival of 1.7 to skyblock there are soon to be a good number of new items that can be used on skyblock. Recently new challenges were just added mainly corresponding to your animals and managing them. However with 1.7 we will have tons of flowers, logs have changed texture to show more color and there is the advent of Colored glass and stained clay more so then in 1.6.

In addition with more and more islands breaking the 1000 level mark I am currently working on a new level of "expert" challenges above and beyond master. These challenges will be the toughest of the tough and I am looking for your ideas!

Please post ideas you may have for new challenges involving 1.6 blocks or items that may have been missed and new 1.7 items as well as ideas for new Expert challenges! All ideas will be taken into consideration and if I select any from here you will be given credit in the challenge itself on the server!
Stack of Pumpkins and Jack o Lanterns for 10 spawn bat eggs and 100 Cobble Points
Give some stuff like cauldron and glow stone dust or blocks for some witch spawn egg/eggs
Build a working Iron Golem Farm.

I believe that would be one of the hardest things to do in Skyblock
YAY new challenges !!!!!!
@1492980 wrote:

@1492980 wrote:

Sure would, considering Iron Golem Spawning is off.
hey Lom you said like 3 weeks ago ``ill make a post on forums on the weekend build cotest for the shop'' im sure its been ages
@4251386 wrote:
hey Lom you said like 3 weeks ago ``ill make a post on forums on the weekend build cotest for the shop'' im sure its been ages

It's coming soon, sorry for the wait.