Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] When do you think MT will become 1.7.2?
Started by [E] animal_lover525

Essentially, many things the server needs to run are not updated for 1.7 properly yet and to attempt to install the things in their current state would end up with a laggy, buggy and crashing server which wouldn't be any fun to play on. so the staff are waiting until all of these are updated properly and then the server will update to 1.7

this will take days if not weeks so don't expect it very soon...

and yes, some servers were down today, I don't know why but im sure there was a very good reason to it. they are back up now. if your still getting problems try restarting your computer and wifi source.
i don't think people understand that this is not a debate thread but rather a forum game to guess a date
@1095461 wrote:
i don't think people understand that this is not a debate thread but rather a forum game to guess a date

"Is Wario A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,
I am really want MT to be 1.7 and I will be super exited to it to be 1.7 when it happens!
Plus theres no need to get too excited, 1.7.2 isnt that amazing, only a few changes like flowers, biomes, and stained glass, it's not that glorious. But as soon as there is a server version of 1.7.2 then it would be a good 2 or 3 days till its implemented most likely.
Check here for the latest 1.7 builds:

http://ci.md-5.net/job/Spigot-1.7/

I just asked in the IRC, and they said that these things are broken

asyncplayerpreloginevent

playerpreloginevent

Pretty major stuff
Hmm i'm not sure, but probably not till a while because of them having to transfer all this data counting other things such as bugs errors and new updates.
I could still be right. I said 9 day's on the 27'th. So i have till tomorrow. Maybe For the next update I will make a thread and give a reward for players who guess how long it will take correctly.