Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Goldengm
Started by Unknown User

Okey, ive been inactive for a while, studying for my finals...

Well, i would king have an explanation why my 20 diamonds worth appartment in Vegas is been converted into ravens old appartment and turned int goldens private..

I had the secound best appartment in the whole Vegas, 2# best view of the entire city, and what a view it was... I had big plans for it...

Golden, please explain.. it had its own protection, was filled with torches, and i had already started building there? Not much, but clearly there was smooth stone placed as pillars to where the walls and floors where to be..

This is what remains:

20110614233639.png

20110614233801.png
I think he deserves a refund and an extra 20 diamonds for stealing his apartment.
It said Raven's apartment since he left i made it into my own apartment. Also i redid the apartment's protection. There was nothing but some dirt and cobble in the chest though.
My appartment, whic i bought from raen for 20 diamonds had its own protection, it was right bellow ravens..
btw, keyboard is fucked up atm..
I think Oki did the protection.. he might just have added me to ravens :S
And what about the industrial district? It had its own protection to! And i spent 5 hours onmaking the bridge conecting them! Its all whiped off the map! Seriusly?..
I've never protected anything in "vegasapartments"
U sure? You did most of my protections, and it was a while back.. Maybe 3-4 months?

Btw, ITS MAH 300# POST! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm positive

If you have a screenshot from before it was demolished then I can confirm that it was not me