Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GamingShades's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] val

=============

Username: GamingShades

When you were banned : I don't know

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: You have been banned from this server for racism

Server: Prison

=============

EDIT: Even though I am quilty, the staff online did not tell me to stop. I know it sounds stupid but its true.
Hello GamingShades, I will be handling your appeal.

Would you please explain to me your actions the day you were banned?
Ok I was playing minetown and I really got mad at the guards because they werent doing their job. So brennan I started saying "my nigs" at the end of our sentences. But, "my nigs" could mean something else. It really could have TONS of meanings. Also I think if I get unbanned for a legit reason, I should get everything back, mainly because it was a LEGIT reason. Anyway, yeah.
Question, I would have no chance in getting staff right?
@4939412 wrote:
Question, I would have no chance in getting staff right?

Let's not worry about this right now.

"my nigs" was not the only racial thing you have said: b76c18ea37.png

There are no other meanings to these phrases. They only have one meaning, and it involves race.

These were not your only actions leading to a ban. You also disrespected the Prison staff and abused one of our players severely in chat 464b778712.png

Would you now please explain all three of your actions?

- Racism

- Staff disrespect

- Player abuse
The racisim was because I was bored/too confident at the moment

Disrespect to staff because they werent doing their job

And the player abuse because the player was telling me to be quite the whole time I was trying to explain things to the new staff members
You should never say racist things. I don't care if you are bored or "too confident", it is not tolerated here and in most places. You are going to run into some problems in life if you continue to say racist things, especially if you are "too confident".

Disrespect to staff is not tolerated under any circumstances. If you don't think a staff member is doing their job, file a report in the designated area in the forum. There is no reason to ever disrespect or abuse staff.

I read the logs, the player did nothing to you to deserve what you said to him. This player is respectful to staff and helps out by asking players using excessive capital letters and profanity to stop. What you said to him was very serious. Cyber abuse is a serious problem in the world and we do not tolerate it happening on our servers.

I do not feel you understand the severity of what you have done or are remorseful of your actions.

You will not be unbanned. You may reappeal this ban on December 19th. This does not mean you will be unbanned on that date, but that you will have a second chance at an appeal.

Take this time to think about the severity of your actions.

Locked~