Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pearl is Haunted! Creepy Halloween Contest :)
Started by [E] Bebetoo

MineTown server Pearl - go to /warp Boo

We are hosting a scarey Halloween build off on pearl. We are going to have a 2 tier judging for the Halloween builds at the Contest Area. A fantastic first ever build off contest for the scariest day of the year as a tribute to ModernDragoness and CyberDrifter. So DallasHilgers and I (Bebetoo) have created a super way to celebrate and pay homage to our leaders. Fun and hard - no slackers please lol. Every player who participates will win at least a horse, with many other prizes. So far:

Myself, ModernDragoness, Cyberdrifter and DallasHilgers will judge and vote on the winners for various prizes.

Grand prize: Horse of choice, saddle and Diamond Horse Armor and a stack of Pearls!

1st runner up- Horse of choice, saddle and Gold Horse Armor and a stack of Gold Ingots!

2nd runner up- Horse of choice, saddle and Iron Horse Armor and a stack of Iron Ingots!

Special prizes for most original , most scarey and most effort. To be determined.

On the second part of the contest - only players will vote for their favorite build. Staff will not have any vote in this contest.

Player's 1st choice prize - Horse of choice, saddle and Gold Horse Armor and a stack of Gold Ingots!

Player's 2nd choice prize - Horse of choice, saddle and Iron Horse Armor and a stack of Iron Ingots!

CyberDrifter has hinted at a Halloween drop party after prizes awarded - seems he wants to lose some awesome Diamond armor and other precious items - he's always losing something - lol

Anyway come check us out - 21 entries so far - in various stages of completion- but already some amazing and interesting builds. Contest ends October 30th.

A few pix of our contest area and a peek at a few build starts <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> I wonder what under that big dirt curtain? :

we now have 24 ppl entered in the Halloween contest ! hurry plots going fast- visit /warp boo on Pearl ASAP!

Bebetoo <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I beg to differ, I never loose anything . . . except:

A horse.

A horse's name

A loaded down mule

A house . . .

um, maybe I should start writing down where I put stuff.

Great Contest Bebetoo!

Good luck everybody.

P.s. Maybe we can sweeten the pot a little with some surprise prizes.
My build might freak people out but isnt that the point lol luving this contest everyone is doing a fantastic job lol glad to have dallas and bebe hosting the event also my ingame name is Anixco i had to obtain a new account lost the info to the old one that has blackwell0482
Sounds fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Ok so the prize lists will be posted at /warp boo very soon. In the meantime I'll clarify the prize ranks here. On Pearl we have it rougher and tougher - no creative, no fly, no world edit, no spawned items! Dirt scaffolding and block-by-block placing ftw! Pearl is not for the spoiled or weak or lazy! lol

Event Judges will be ModernDragoness, CyberDrifter, DallasHilgers and Bebetoo. (None of the main event judges will compete for any prizes in this part of the contest, but may build for the player judged part of the Contest.). The entry fee is 1 diamond or 2 emeralds or 4 pearls. Contest ends Oct 30. Prizes awarded Oct. 31. Even if you do not want to participate as a contestant please show your support and visit /warp boo <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

MAIN Halloween Staff/Sponsor Contest Awards:
(This is only a partial list of prizes for the winners):

Grand prize - Overall best Halloween build:

Diamond Horse Armor with Horse and saddle and nametag and leash. NetherStar Beacon!!!!

Stack of Diamonds, Stack of Pearls. Diamond enchanted Sword, Axe and Pickaxe, Full set Diamond Armor, 2 enchanted books, EnderChest

Most Creative-Original: (1st runner up)

Gold Horse Armor with Horse and saddle and nametag and leash.

Stack of Gold Ingots, Stack of Pearls. Diamond enchanted Sword, Axe and Pickaxe, Full set Diamond Armor, 2 enchanted books, EnderChest

Most Effort: (2nd runner up)

Iron Horse Armor with Horse and saddle and nametag and leash.

Stack of Iron Blocks, 1/2 Stack of Pearls. Diamond enchanted Sword, Axe, Full set Chain Armor, 2 enchanted books, EnderChest

Most Scarey: (3rd runner up)

Iron Horse Armor with Horse and saddle and nametag and leash.

Stack of Iron Ingots, 1/2 Stack of Pearls. Diamond enchanted Sword, Axe, Full set Iron Armor, 2 enchanted books, EnderChest

________

Player Judged Halloween Build Contest.

Each entry will have a chance to win the players hearts and votes for a separate Prize list. Except for the winners of the Main Event all players are eligible to win the Players Award Halloween Contest Prizes. Also we have hoppers below the Event Building where you can donate for the players pick awards prizes.

Players Pick #1

Diamond Horse Armor with Horse and saddle and nametag and leash. Stack of Pearls.

Players Pick #2

Gold Horse Armor with Horse and saddle. 1/2 Stack of Pearls.

Players Pick #3

Iron Horse Armor with Horse and saddle. 1/2 stack of Pearls.

EVERY PLAYER WHO ENTERS AND BUILDS A HALLOWEEN THEME WILL WIN AT LEAST A HORSE!

(just a start of prizes - will edit and add as time permits me)

Bebetoo
The Contest is going really good lot of people working hard on their builds and with all of the really good prizes i am not surprised at all. This Contest is a BIG W for the pearl server and all who are taking part in it.
At least players are not looking for something I lost.
Only 3 days left!!!! Cyber expanded the contest area so we have more plots available <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Come check out /warp boo on Pearl!!!!

Nether Stars and beacons have been added to prizes!

Bebetoo
looking forward to who wins the contest 1st place is always exciting and waiting to see a certain persons build he used dirt to hide it so really looking to see what he has all in all a great competition