Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rabbi and the f'd up Nether
Started by [E] GACKT

Hopefully by the time Sawine gets on he'll realize how messed up the nether is, and the multiple gates we've destroyed and recreated and them leading to random shops and houses and not the nether building

But we finally stopped afterwards, Rabbi covered the gate with lava, /home set inside and while I tried to put down a thousands signs to explain what was going on, while they tried to get through the gate, I had not gotten to it to uncover it, Finally rabbi made it through, killing me, and kept doing so over and over, of course some of you knowing me I got pissed off started cursing the fuck off and stop. I decided to try and fix it, Rabbi and his lava blocks and bucket of lava putting down more and more to try and kill me since I had diamond sword.

As I type this Rabbi is fixing it and wanting peace between us, but he just trapped me in a two block hall and killed me with more lava blocks thinking I was AFK still. But I'm not here to report my complaints, I'm here to report the covering of the Nether warp and the deaths of many.

Who's idea was it to give kids fire?

Screenshot2011-06-12at11534AM.png

Screenshot2011-06-12at11521AM.png

Sawine or another admin that gets on fix the nether spawn.

No need to fix admins, i got it handled the nether is a safe as a baby <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
im in chat <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
gamma we're famous
nether needs help
Wait what, this is by the entrance of spawn nether access ?

>_>
That is the entrance of the nether, with lava on both sides of it.

When me, Cid, Stryke first went into the Nether, the gate was completely covered in netherreck, no one put it there, its like an entire mountain of netherrack fell on top of it, so we dug out the room, there was also another gate we found not to far.

But once you go through the gates from the nether it takes you to random places, like we ended up in the basement of a store in the market district, and carpet1231 something's house.
Gackt, thats because some peopl ehave personal portals to the nether