Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Bank?
Started by [E] Vixen390

Hey guys i just need your awsome information on if i should make a killer, new bank but NOT expensive. Id rival against the Spawn bank, and other banks. This bank would be WAAAYYY Cheaper then the other ones , small, medium, large and deluxe vaults. Please vote which one you think suites your preference!

So tell me Should i make a new bank but cheaper!?
I got a free bank vault.
If i where to get a vault, it would be like uhh... 5 large chests + about 4 furnaces + a crafting bench. I could prolly buy it, but I'm fine :3
Id have something like MineTown bank, show case thing i can eather make it the nicest bank on minetown or the cheapest bank and just a nice, easy bank not a luxury bank you can still pick
do both! cheap and luxurious
i agree with gamma
I will make a new word for this! It will be "Chuxurious"!
Any bank you make will have to be done individually by you. Don't expect to constantly get admins or mods to set up protections and warps. Also you won't get Adminium to build with because the admin team can't risk it getting used for griefing. Building a rival to spawn bank just doesn't work because it's the Admin set up features that make it safe.

We also will not cover refunds if your bank is stolen from. Everyone seems to think that making their own bank is a great idea but unfortunately Admins don't have the time to maintain a second bank that's for private profit.
thanks cryston!
mainly mods should make their own banks, because they can add the protection themselves. But if you have a mod's support, then it will be a LOT easier