Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Time Capsule and Announcement
Started by [E] Baber

Hey Everyone, it's Baber here and I'd like to take a few moments to explain some things going on.

First off, lately I have been getting irritated with the constant members of Minetown killing other members in the Regular World and places they should not be killed. Killing can be done but is not limited to: The Guest World and World War. Please dont kill others in the regular world, and it only irritates the staff and the players if it gets more involved.

Please view this rule:

1 - Do not grief.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Breaking structures.

Building onto structures that are not yours.

Placing water tiles to annoy other people.

Blocking entrances.

Digging 1 block wide pits to bedrock to kill other players.

Causing troubles, problems or harassing people in any other way.

Please do not break these rules, and respect other players privacy.

5 - Don't be annoying on purpose.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Do not troll.

Do not spam chat.

Do not type in caps.

Do not harass other players

If someone asks you to leave their place, leave.

Do not beg admins for anything.

If someone has invested time into something they are building, and ask you leave nicely, please do so.

If someone pays you to do something that is against the rules, look ahead and see the consequences of doing so.

Sorry for that argument, but lately I thought people should be aware of those rules.

Next thing:

The Minetown Time Capsule!

This new capsule is located on top of the spawn tree, and I am hoping players would like to donate stuff for the capsule. If you would like to add stuff to it, please PM me and meet me ingame so I can transfer the items over.

uvou46a0ja5xyyizih85.png

Requesting a mod or admin to sticky this for the time being.

Thanks!

Baber out.
Sounds like a great idea but I do not understand what would change? Wouldn't a wooden pick stay a wooden pick like its not like theres newspapers...?

Just my opinion still sounds good though!
Someone should do maps of places and on the 1/1/12 we will see what has changed??
^Bingo.
I already have a map of spawn as it is. Should I put that in there?
how did you craft a map at spawn? most areas near it are protected
I made it on top of the tree. Its unprotected up there. Also, crafting benches can't be protected.... So I could have used the hospital floor too. :b
oh, how do you get on top of the tree?
ye i wanna go up there to and it could be fun to know you did get up there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Natedog85137 wrote:
Its unprotected up there.

Fix'd that.