Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please unban me
Started by [E] thevance11

Username:JonathanV2000

When you were banned:8/25/13

Person who banned you:I think it might have been Vexxed but Im not really sure

Reason you were banned:Threatening to hack servers

Server:Prison

I would really like a second chance.

This is the newest one. The other ones are messed up.
Hello Jonathan,

Would you please explain why you threatened to hack the servers?
Well, to be honest, I guess I said it because I was just in a bad mood. My friend taught me how and I was just using it to my advantage.Of course I wouldn't really do it because I'm not that kind of person. I knew it was wrong when i said it, but I didn't care at the time.Now I care because I banned and I really like the server. If I do get another chance, I wont say or even do that again.
If you are ever in a bad mood, log off. You shouldn't take out your anger on our server by threatening to "hack" it. Also, in no way is threatening our server an "advantage". We do not appreciate threats, even if you aren't serious.

"but I didn't care at the time.Now I care because I banned and I really like the server."

It looks like the only reason you feel remorseful is because you were banned. Why should you be let back onto the server?
Wow, I really wrote that wrong. I didn't mean it like that. I meant when I was in a bad mood I didn't care what the consequence was. But once I got banned and had time to think about my actions, I realized that what I did was wrong and in every way unforgivable. I truly am sorry for my actions. And the part about using it to my advantage was, I meant to say that if i died or if something happened I could just get my stuff back by hacking it. That's why I threatened to hack the servers. I got killed and I was in a bad mood and I said that if I didn't get my stuff back that I would just get it back by hacking. That means that I could get my stuff back with an advantage, but it is still wrong to say and do that.
Thanks for clearing that up.

You say you posses the ability to re-obtain your items after losing them by "hacking". I believe that if we let you back on the server and you lose your items again, you will use this "hack" and get your items back. My job is to prevent people from using hacks like the one your friend taught you and you threatened to use.

I am sorry, but at this time you will not be allowed back on. In two months, on December 10th, you can make a new Ban Appeal. This does not mean you will be unbanned at that date, but that you will have a second chance at being unbanned.

Locked~