Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] move building
Started by [E] Mofro129

I havent been on regularly for a while, so this might sound like old news but can i get the tower i built in the temp server to my town? its the little mossy, wood, and glowstone tower to the right of that big castle by spawn. it will be decorative at the top of one of the mountains in my town instead of the little cobble thing.
Doubt it, that means someone has to download the map, then download the normal map. Open them up in a map editor and copy it over. The maps take hours and hours to download, then also finding your spot and such.

I just wouldnt get to attached to your temp creations. Also it was for the most part spawned blocks Ill assume, since we gave blocks away for free on the temp.
I remember the tower mofro, but I can't help copy it over though. I do have a lot of excess mossy and wood that I would be willing to give to you to remake it. Hell, I'll even help you build it too. Maybe we can improve on the old design?

Chester
Thanks chester, that would be great. im not sure when id be on though because im kinda unofficially grounded :S