Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC Feezes when i join MT
Started by [E] leronzadok

Hey, so i got on MT today and all of a sudden my MC froze... i restarted he launcher, restarted my computer, nothing worked... I tried going on other servers to check if it was an issue with my MC, but it was all fine, any ideas how i can fix the issue. I really want to come on and play.

Regards, Leronzadok
Is it possibly a similar problem to this?
No pop ups, just freezes..
I Think it's a problem with my account, or my location of which my account is at, i logged in with my alt and it worked just fine
Try re installing and or updating to the latest version of Java.
I dont think it's Java, my other account works just fine... it could be location, i asked Danni and she thought so as well
Fixed it, thanks for trying to help me, Insert. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
leron what was the problem?
as i just posted in the other thread, if you have this issue, try to get /home /spawn or /j entered quickly wehn you first get in and it will get you out of the glitched areas...i had it happen to me and am trying to find the reason for it still. it seems to be a floating issue, not always in the same place.
already fixed it, thanks though