Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta help?
Started by [E] a3modz2

Hi I need help with Agharta I cant join in for atleast like 10 seconds because It freezes on me and it says wait until program responds something like that soo how can I fix this? Do I mean my profile erased on the data file for agharta, because it doesn't happen on any other minetown servers
I assume you are getting a windows error, not a server error, it has to do with MC and your computer
@1787762 wrote:
I assume you are getting a windows error, not a server error, it has to do with MC and your computer

How? Its only happening on agharta not any other servers?

Okay do you know how to fix it?
Well, is it a error ingame, or an error window that appears?
@1787762 wrote:

Here...

2uix5rt.png
bump
@4434737 wrote:
@1787762 wrote:

Here...

2uix5rt.png

That is a problem on your side, try reinstalling Java and MC
@809621 wrote:
@4434737 wrote:
@1787762 wrote:

Here...

2uix5rt.png

That is a problem on your side, try reinstalling Java and MC

I did but nothing changed... Are you sure its my side because its been working fine on any other server...?
Wow okay you can lock this now its sooo stupid I just in really bad area in spawn so I just did /spawn to get out really fast and it freaking stopped. I was in a glitched area in spawn I guess, (same thing happened with leron) Sorry for my dumbness.
/locked as per request

yea, i got stuck in one as well...occasionally glitched areas pop up. just try to do /home or /spawn really quick...or if you have access to /j thats quicker....if you cant get out, message a staff member to help or get one of us to erase your player data