Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] can't login to minetown servers at all
Started by [E] Bebetoo

yesterday I logged off. when I started back to play it said Sorry it seems you are already logged in try back later". After waiting and several tries later, I wiped all minecraft and started over. I did a completely fresh install - and still says I'm logged in on MT - plz help - it only is on MT.GG and all related server addresses - says "you are already logged in", I can join all other servers- just not minetown ones. I had a friend do /seen =says I'm offline 1 day plus, checked forums= all answers say its server side - so it seems you may have to somehow log me out from the server side. Maybe a server proxy issue? Thanks

Bebetoo
If it's not fixed yet, it's probably a client side/mojang issue.
I know of a few others that have the same issue. We were able to connect by logging into Pearl. Play.pearlmc.net
well installed newest java (and java 64) reinstalled fresh mc - still get same msg <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> . . .
It might mean you have a ghost on the server, contact a server admin and ask if they could delete your player file and see if that helps.

Deleting a player file isn't as drastic as it sounds, it does mean your inventory will be wiped. However, everything else will be kept intact x
just to say problem fixed - thx to moderndragoness - Thx for the replies!

Bebetoo