Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] xxninjoshxx's griefing needs to be stopped
Started by [E] Samkatz1033

Chester, i couldnt have him removed because he was a friend of des which meant that he was also an owner of forward as was I
you said that apparently i was evicted for a reason that you could not tell me. this was after you started to break the glass. when king mark showed up, you said that to him as a way to get away with it. you then stated that you would refund me for the floor. I used about 2 1/2 stacks on the floor, so it wasnt just what you griefed it was for the whole floor
Sam calm down you got refunded, he fixed it, and wether or not he stole my items it's a little late to be reporting and I'm over it. Also he doesn't get on anymore because you are always getting butt hurt by the most ridiculous things. Finally, as Josh stated earlier we're all friends in real life we fuck with each other; get over it.
I thought we were over this Sam I was just joking around srry the diamond I gave back and the iron blocks were none of ur concern considering ur not in frost and just using that as leverage plus saline already talked to me about the iron blocks and I returned it not knowing what it was all in all I ask for forgiveness from the Adkins, Moderators, and Sawine for all this trouble that has been caused here as for this thread I am done and wont drag this on any longer