Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] xxninjoshxx's griefing needs to be stopped
Started by [E] Samkatz1033

xxninjosh96xx has griefed many of my things and has been excused with only warnings. he waits till the admins or mods are afk or not online to grief. the last time i found him griefing was 6-2-11 and has already gotten off with three warnings. can someone please put an end to this.

this is a picture that i got of him griefing my glass floor
Why isn't something like this protected?
lol i put it back in like 5 min when you got off minecraft and before anyone told me anything and im repaying you 64 glass out of the 6 pieces i broke
still should never have broke them in the first place
no the funny part is me des samkatz and deathproof are all friends so naturally we mess with each other so when he messes with our stuff we dont go crazy but i break six pieces of glass he calls and annoys the moderators till they help him
OH Samkatz is reporting this, are you the guy who gets upset when people are anywhere near your stuff? I can understand your upset bro, but please control yourself.

Any proof of these "3 warnings"
If i remember correctly from last time, ninjosh is on your protections. If this is such a big deal, just have him removed.
Sam just get over it I guess im paying u back plus you used to grief batman's stuff all the time that's why he stopped playing minecraft
you clearly stated in chat that you were never my friend and you never will be.
he griefed one of my floors that wasnt protected due to no admins or mods online = 1 warning

He stole diamonds/gold out of one of deathproof's chests. deathproof thought it was a rollback but he was offline for a couple days so even if there was a roll back it wouldnt have affected him without also affecting other people. Ninjosh stated that it wasnt stealing if the chest wasnt protected. = 2 warnings

he stole iron blocks in the city of Frost = 3rd warning