Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Arena World?!
Started by [E] TheAncientTeam

My suggestion is a new world called arena world. It has 10 members allowed at a time and 2 teams each team has 5 members and it costs 5D to enter. Each kill you get in the AW will give u 1/3 of a diamond (3 kills = 1 Diamond) you have 20 minecraft days and 5 lives. When you leave AW, your items get taken away and you get a score for each item (depending on value) and everytime you get 1000 score points you get a diamond. After you have entered to get a place in the AW, you get notified if you have been chosen to go to AW and get given a day to prepare yourself. If you win the agianst the team each member of the winning team get 5D that the losing team paid to enter.
um...adding ANOTHER world just for an arena would not be smart...we could just have one in normal map
/warp stadium

When i finally update the server to 1.6, I will go back to work on the almost finished stadium project.
ooh I can help sawine! I would love to help if theres anything I can do <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>