Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] CyberDrifter Just can't seem to keep track of his stuff - Missing Items Contest
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

Announcing the Replace the Stuff Contest.

We all know that Cyber has 'lost a horse".

He has "forgotten the name" of a horse.

Lost a mule packed with goodies.

Well now Cyber had really done it, He lost a House and bunches of 'stuff''.

This time however you need not find a house wandering around in the wilds of Pearl, you need to help replace lost items.

Another big part of the prize will be the winning player will be able to set a second /home if needed! (Thanks, ModernDragoness)

There are features and surprises to the build that will only be shown to the new owner of the home.

How the contest will work:

Every few days (or at least once a week) I will post signs at my market plot. /warp market.

Notice will be given when the final set of signs is posted.

These signs will tell the player (you) what items you need to gather and in what quantity.

These items you will place in a chest on one of your claims (or subclaims) which only you have access.

You will loose all items you collect after your entry (hint, drop party after the contest.)

You enter the contest by making a PE at the chest filled with all the stuff you have gathered. This PE is your official entry into the contest and should only be made after the notice of the final signs have been given at CyberDrifter's market plot . Do not make your entry PE until you are ready to submit your final entry into the contest.. Once you make your entry PE you are done even if the contest has not officially ended and even if you have not collected all the necessary items. I

You will only be allowed one entry. If you make the PE before the end of the contest you are disqualified will loose the items in your collection chest, however you may start collecting again and make another PE when you think you have the correct items in the chest.

You make your pe by typing /pe new this is my Replace the Stuff Contest entry.

Thank you dallashilgers, bebetoo and ModernDragoness for the help with this contest and the build.

This contest will be a bit of work to win, but worth it.

Good luck all, and find my stuff <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

~CyberDrifter

Wow cyber best contest yet! I better start collecting stuff <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thank you, I was not alone.

Good luck.
Amazing contest with awesome prizes! Hard to imagine anyone not trying for this fantastic reward. Glad to be part of Pearl with events like this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Bebetoo
Omg you guys have no idea how AMAZING this house is!!! The pictures here dont even show the half of it!! If anyone would like to see it, ask me on pearl when Im online.
Hi lilpav94. This sounds interesting. I will definitely be taking you up on this invitation.

And.... CONGRATULATIONS!!
Oh, ya. Lilpav94 officially won the Missing Items contest.

Furthermore I allowed players to keep the items that they collected and Modern agreed to give all three players that made a valid entry PE a second /sethome.

Congratulations all.