Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] leaving for now
Started by [E] *Chriss

Chrisseb
untill the server is updated to 1.6.5 i will be jumping from little server to little server.i am un able to play on temporary and its to laggy for my taste i will everyday check this sight and wait fo the update
"It's too laggy for my taste"

You have a taste for servers?
yes and my taste loves minetown
Its never laggy. Just downgrade to 1.5 then. Its way better. Also thanks for letting us know what your doing. Cause so many of us care...
reggeif there are many people that love it when im online and its extreamly laggy everytime i downgrade it automatic upgrades
chrisseb wrote:
reggeif there are many people that love it when im online and its extreamly laggy everytime i downgrade it automatic upgrades

Yo ure attitude is messed up -_- Why would you just assume every1 likes u? Its something other ppl say not ureself fucktard
Yeah. Chriss, not to be mean, but why would you have -100 something votes?
Chriss just say something in the shoutbox, or just dont say anything.When you get on next just say, " Sorry I was off, ...."
i sayed many ppl i know many are like sob log out.lol and ive never just stoped playing minetown so i didnt know how to go about it .and gat vote trolls

\
Its not just votes ether though, how many times have you been banned? more then three times if I'm correct.