Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] a3 poll
Started by [E] a3modz2

Soooooo I can get a dog or a cat if I get a cat then what type of cat should I get? If I should get a dog what type of dog I should get? Please comment below thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>!
get a fox
WHAT THE FOX DO YOU THINK I WOULD SAY!11111!
Get a dog. If you get a cat, you'll most likely end up with an unaffectionate, emotionally bankrupt pet that probably won't want anything to do with you until it's hungry and out of food.

As for what kind of dog, totally depends what your household is like. If you live somewhere like an apartment or a house with a small yard, go for something that isn't super energetic. Something like an english bulldog would do well. They're great dogs and they do well with young kids, if there are any in the house, but they tend to have health problems as adults and can take some extra work to keep clean. If you have a lot of open space and can handle a dog with a lot of energy, you can't go wrong with a lab or a golden retriever, if you don't mind the constant shedding. You'll have a hard time finding a friendlier and more loyal dog than one of those.

Whatever you decide, you need to do a LOT of research on whatever you choose to get BEFORE you get it.
If you really want a cat though, there's only one way to go.

Since house cats are owned only by the mentally unstable and socially detached, here's what you do instead. Venture into the wilds of Nevada, find a puma, and earn its trust with an offering of one full grown full grown deer carcass garnished with rabbit entrails and with a light drizzling of coyote blood, all of which must be fresh and locally killed. IT WILL KNOW IF YOU GET THIS WRONG AND WILL KILL YOU. Once this is accomplished correctly, you need to catch it unawares (and very preferably still full from that deer) and must then best it in unarmed one on one combat, forcing it into submission, and voila! Enjoy your new pet cat! However, it may, on occasion, attempt to gain dominance over you by attacking you when your guard is down. I find that it is usually enough of a deterrent to just always make yourself look big, always make aggressive eye contact and NEVER turn your back to it. Do this, and you will eventually ear the respect of not only the puma, but all your friends and neighbors as well.