Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application: Updated
Started by [E] sydneya11

Minecraft username: jake_cool1234

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:

Weekdays: 4.5 hours

Weekends: 6.5 hours

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

Building examples:

Minetown Banks, Offices and ect. look at my attachments go to creative plotme tp to ID:11;2
Minecraft username: alecmckinley

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 40 on week days, and on weekends it may vary.

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server? Pretty much majority of the time im on teamspeak, alone, wavering in the wind for a fellow mate to join xD

These are the only ones worth showing that I actually had warps too, as well as one of them being on creative, annyywaayyss. Yeah, here's a few.

l4Q2TD9.png

D4NI4Jb.png

6pkBHVF.png

This next one is still a work in progress, figured i need some Steampunk. Was out of my comfort zone, but i'm definatley trying

Cu45z1l.png]
Minecraft username:JohnnyRotten97

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: During School Year: 2-4 hrs. During Time off: 5-7 hrs

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us) If needed to, I would oblige.

Building examples: unfortunately my creative world got deleted. Sorry. But I am a decent builder and am quite good with redstone.

:pig:
Minecraft username: leogt123

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: About 1 at the moment, I know that’s not so encouraging, but I want to come back and play more, so soon, it should be about 20, bit more maybe. When I used to play here it was more like 60…

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us?): Yeah, sometimes.

Building examples:

YhPI3PT.png

zvWQMCg.png

tCCkM8L.png

R5Qyi6u.png

RQyxRB3.png

WE27zWU.png

MqnwCdN.png

dV4Ar83.png

8E5T3S2.png

EfRAmIM.png

lvncsRk.png

9KGNETL.png

Fc9B0ME.png

XD4j7Ei.png

syEiSrq.png

aCqaeim.png

lRnqrTs.png

cakUYM8.png

8xDfHpP.png

VNqVNDu.png

srb2MvF.png

bVs3h2d.png

dvriMwk.png

WxnI1Uk.png

OG6vtnn.png

ndLlwjw.png

uL3i3z8.png

gt95bXH.png

Lmd4XtC.png

cNaVddZ.png

PeZE9a5.png

lfskUkG.png

GDoQwab.png

ocu36TG.png

AsIx0NA.png

8YvzLWd.png

3q3ZTmC.png

kLc3m21.png

T9rY8jm.png

Xv7fv0z.png

IIG1Ld6.png

U92AFa2.png

Q12YM0w.png

There's more stuff, but I decided to include only these.

Any additional information you would like to let us know?: I was staff for over a year, so I know how things tend work around here. I’d like to come back and help again, not with the moderation side of things, but evidently, shown by this, the build team aspect. I used to help the Build Team a fair bit previously when I was staff.
UnknownSquid64

I spend around 5hrs avg.

4/10/2000 13yrs old

I haven't been introduced to the teamspeak server, but I do want to

Building Examples : Nordic, Medieval, slight bit of Modern... But can adjust to any building situation if taught properly

Oh additional information ... Hmmm . Hi Sydneya11 c u soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Oh ya Sydneya11 come to /server creative for a show and tell around 4:30 pm

See u soon

Your Friend ( I hope ) ,

Squid
Minecraft username: Iron_Orchid

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 30+

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us) Yes, but I need some help getting there. I have heard people are using Skype and Mumble

Contact me for my builds, since I am having some troubles with spoilers. Rest assured they're pretty good!
Username - Thut420

Average hrs played - 20-30+ hrs/week (depends on current projects versus IRL)

Age - 23

Teamspeak - I have a mic and can install teamspeak if required, no problem (have skype currently)

Building Examples - Link to My Imgur album I made for this Application

Additional Info - Alot of my town is a constant work in progress ---Also, After being on MineTown for close to a year and a half (and working mainly by myself) I would like to be a part of the Build Team and help on some of the projects while collaborating with others (or solo is fine with me, whatever is required)

Thank you for taking a look at my application, Thut
Minecraft username: perks66531

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: i only just started but im dedicated to do what i can.

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us) um no i dont go on teamspeak but i have a webcam and a microphone for skype

Building examples:QH7IEgD.png
UnknownSquid64

Weekdays: Avg. 28+

Weekends: Avg. 24+

I can learn how to but I digress I never heard of it before.

Building Examples: Nordic, Medieval, Modern, ( Can adjust to other building technics if needed to)

P.S I'm back on the server.