Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application: Updated
Started by [E] sydneya11

Hey guys,

The old BT Thread was getting a little chaotic and we wanted to make a few updates to the old application, so heres the new App!

We are looking for the most actives and best builders on our server which would be interested to be part of this team.

The tasks of the team consist of working on the numerous server spawns and other servers areas. (Agharta, World Hub, and all upcoming worlds)

If you are interested in the rank, please fill the following application form and submit it as a reply on this thread:

Minecraft username:

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

Building examples:

<Please insert a SPOILER with pictures of your creations. If your unsure how to create a spoiler click the spoiler below for a helpful hint!>

KKSjfyd.png

(We highly recommend that those builds were made on Minetown main or on our creative server for verification of their authenticity and that you list any other players that helped you on the projects. Remember it is extremely important that you do not take ownership of work that is not yours! If you submit a project that you did not build you will not be considered for the position.)

Any additional information you would like to let us know?

Good luck!

-Syd

Deleted, will fix and post another app
@2098413 wrote:
<Please insert a SPOILER with pictures of your realizations.>
Minecraft username: bennett020

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: around 30/40 mainly on Agharta

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?:(or can you use it to communicate with us) I have ts3 but I don't have a mic at the moment.

Building examples:

2013-06-29_210727_zps24ebe9ad.png

2013-06-29_210452_zpsbbe9cdfe.png

2013-06-29_210705_zpsf4dcdaf7.png

2013-06-29_210604_zps5b8107c6.png

FPSpawn2_zps5c1970ef.png

MedievalHouse_zps9a8a87b1.png

A little help from savage with this one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object>

2013-06-29_220152_zps0643d177.png

MedievalHouse2_zps46e74297.png

1004776_10200135103202072_940793113_n_zps8d78009c.jpg

1011768_10200135112402302_854153582_n_zpse2b44b67.jpg

Any additional information you would like to let us know? I have made many things on xbox version, which i will add If I am able to. I was told by Savage that I could make the Build team, Lugg also asked if I have applied. I started a town called FrostPeak in June, and has had positive comments on its design and layout. I can build both "Modern" and "Medieval" house building styles to a good-great standard. Some of the images are out-of-date and my building skill has improved. Most images which have rain in it are from the xbox 360 version which I can show anyone them to prove their authenticity.
MineCraft Username: VVX1000

Average amount of hours spent on MT per week: I am on every day for hours on end, since i am schooled online, its no biggy. Id say 6 hours per day.

Do you hang out in our Ts3?: Yes! I was so excited when MT got a TS3!

Building Examples:

YNcSf97.png

Sorry about the water source blocks! my texture pack derped on them so they came out checkered!

bEUsbK7.png

HtkNXu8.png

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

I was told I would be a good candidate by Luggy ^,^My original Account was WildCat_Brass, it was however, hacked, I had Darth Android take care of the re permissions for everything, which i am very grateful for, the german parliament building was moved from my city of Archades via WE, so idk if it would show as who placed the block but you can confirm it is mine by asking tarantula2, HK, or mungobungo. The palace is incomplete however i lieks it so far xD, and the tomb was made on my brass account, again, verify this with tarantula2. The warps to these three builds are as follows: Warp GrandOpera, i was gonna have an opera house here, changed my mind and had the german parliament moved there! Warp Palace, and Warp Tomb. I would love to help on any projects! I LOVE creating massive architecture! Everything in the pictures above is on Classic server!
Minecraft username: jimbo493

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 14-20 hours, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us): Can use TS3 to communicate, however i am not very active.

Building examples:

g9SQgxc.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/s8zCM1O.jpg

Interior

lPEuJUd.png

WIP

WKtRg66.jpg

First Skyscraper Ever!

7RHlEIW.jpg

Second Image of it!

I have mainly built skyscrapers on the classic server. I have designed a server spawn, and assisted in another, I would show them, but they are on other servers...

Any additional information you would like to let us know?: I am very talented in building, but my speciality is skyscrapers. I can build lots of things. I am not especially great with interiors, so i would likely collaborate with another BT member if needed. I also am familiar with some of the things that BT uses. I also would love to assist in some of the BT events, and get the weekly moving once again.

Minecraft Username:

animal_lover525

Average amount of hours spent on minetown:

per week 6+ hours

Do you hang out on our teamspeak server?

I dont know what teamspeak is...

By The Way all these buildings are made only by me and all the designs are by me except the white house.

I dont know how to add pics to the spoiler so I added it as a attachment. I tried the spoiler i'm just checking if i did it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I know... this is a crappy application. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

uploaded for Animal_lover525

Minecraft Username: animal_lover525

Average amount of hours spent on minetown: per week 6+ hours

Do you hang out on our teamspeak server?

I dont know what teamspeak is...

By The Way all these buildings are made only by me and all the designs are by me except the white house.

I dont know how to add pics to the spoiler so I added it as a attachment. I tried the spoiler i'm just checking if i did it.

I know... this is a crappy application.

MPSiGJR.jpg Dw1xe7K.jpg KUoUSPI.jpg sKOkaz9.jpg
ii also forgot to say the second last pic i had help by a friend.
Minecraft Username:

StarFox1197

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:

Weekdays: 2-3 Hours

Weekends: 3-5 Hours

15 Years of Age (08/04/98)

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server? (or can you use it to communicate with us)

Indeed I can!

Building examples:

The link down below will send you to an album that I've created containing my Building Examples:

Click Here For Building Examples!

These builds, if you wish to view them in person, can be found on Minetown's Creative server (creative.mt.gg). When you're there, you'll need to go to the Large Plot world and teleport yourself to Plot 5;14 (/plotme tp 5;14). The will get you to the area around the rest of the builds, all you'll have to do is fly around and find them. They're in a cluster so that should be an easy task for anyone.

*Note: Some of these Building Examples are still being constructed. I'll post new screenshots of them once they're completed!*

Any additional information you would like to let us know?

I work best alone... even on a large scale build. It's become a habit of me to not like working with others when it comes to building. I seem to not be able to express the image of what I build to others, which is why I work alone. But I'm willing to openly work with others if I do see that I could use assistance, or in others cases, provide assistance.