Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application: Updated
Started by [E] sydneya11

Message to : From:

Sydneya11 UnknownSquid64

Hey if you get this go to /sever creative on Pearl MC and here is the plot I.D ;

ID:-11;3

You will be in for a suprise <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Minecraft Username: DayneThunderBow

average amount of hours spent on minetown per week:42 hours a week or higher

no i dont you team speak.(sorry)

i like to build modern builds.

these are some of the builds; links click show.
Minecraft username: avi200

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: Around 24 hours

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us): I do not usually use the MineTown TS3, nor any other TS3 for that fact, but I do have it. I usually use Skype.

Building examples:
Minecraft username:

OniTech

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:

I dunno. A lot?

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

Yeah I'm there.
Spoiler: Building examplesShow

Any additional information you would like to let us know?

I'm part of one other build team, just to say that up front, in case of conflicting opinions with loyalty/etc.
Minecraft username: jake_cool1234

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 10-15

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us) No i belive i do not know what team speak really is but i will download (i could just give my skype, jake.kane8

Building examples:
Spoiler: Building ExamplesShow
i tryed to do spoiler but didnt work
Minecraft username:DayneThunerBow

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:50-56 hours per week on minetown

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us):yes im always on teamspeak and i can communicate with you guys.

Building examples:
Minecraft Username : BamnAngel

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week : I'd say a good 16-30+ hours give and take x3

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?(or can you use it to communicate with us) : Yes i do, and i have been on TS with quite a number of people from Agharta

Building examples :
Spoiler: Show

Any additional information you would like to let us know?

Well, to be honest, the pics ive taken are of my personal jungle home on Agharta, with the last two pictures being a sketch build of a modern house that i made on creative using Flows HD texture packs. Hagan actually paid me a visit and recommended that i submit an application on this thread, since i was interested in the BT team. So all in all, i kinda trusted his notion x3. Alec was also kind enough to recommend that i try out the creative server, so i hopped on and im currently going to build something a little more proper on the creative server and update this app to better suit the criteria ( if there is any, lol ) when im done :3
those are downloaded i saw them on pmc