Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donation Confusion
Started by [E] GTLtheLoneWolf

Hey guys, GTL here

I was just wondering a few things on my donor status.

See, I had a bit of a trouble with appendicitis in the early days of August, so I wasn't able to be on then, or even on for my 1 year anniversary on the 12th. Later on that week I was finally able to get back on, and I suddenly had a colored name. Now, I just dismissed it as a 1 year veteran perk kind of thing, that is until a few weeks later, when someone points out to me that according the the /list command, I was indeed listed as Donate20. And sure enough, I checked, and I had all the $20 perks, like /hat and multiple homes.

This is all fine and dandy, but the thing is, I never donated 20 dollars to the server. I would if I could, but I have little money and no PayPal. I was confused by this fact, and wondered why it was. Zionia had suggested that perhaps someone was nice and donated the money for me. No one has come forward and admitted to doing it, so I'm a bit skeptical about that theory. My other theory is that it was just a glitch, and I shouldn't even have the perks.

I was just wondering what the status of that is, because if I have the perks even though I'm not supposed to, it kind of makes me feel like I'm ripping the server off. If this is the case and you wish to remove the perks I have now, I would be 100% fine with that. However, if Zio's theory is correct, I'd like to request access to the 20$ Forum Perks. I have all the 20$ perks in-game, but not the 20$ Forum Tag or access to the Donator Forums. I just thought I should mention this, so I can finally get the confusion sorted.

Kindest Regards,

GTL