Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Xartezerus420

Username: Xartezerus420

When you were banned : 9/6/2013

Person who banned you: i don't know

Reason you were banned: xray mining

Server: Agharta server

i was just prodding along mining and a chunk took a bit to load and i saw some diamonds so i went for them and upon obtaining them and warping home i caught a ban for it please help me a.s.a.p. Please and Thank You
Hello Xartezerus420,

You have been caught X-raying. You were mining directly from one diamond strand to another. You managed to gather 29 diamonds within a matter of minutes.

Can you explain your actions? Please make sure you are 100% truthful with us.
ok my computer lags really bad i use the one at my work so the chunks take a while to load so i unintentionally would c them in the distance so i would mine in that direction and would find the diamonds i apologize for exploiting my lag to benifit me in this way.
Please explain how your actions affect Minetown and other players?

If you read the rules at http://minetown.net/rules - you will see you have broken the following (highlighted red):
wrote:
6) Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to):

Any method of duplication

Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs

Flying

Speed hacks

Exploiting game glitches

Using a cheat client

Using any scripts which allow for cheating

Accepting inappropriately obtained items
I understand that obtaining items this way degrades the actual survival experience and i had not read the updated rules yet i apologize for that, and to all the other players that i may have taken possible diamonds from i am sorry.
Thank you for your apology and admitting to your mistakes.

You will be unbanned in one month, dated 6th October 2013. Please use this time to fully read the rules at http://minetown.net/rules

If you have not been unbanned on that date or later, please contact a staff member with a link to this thread and politely request your unban.

Please make sure we don't see another ban appeal from you again.
ok thank you! :veryexcited: