Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dogboy64 Dan appeal
Started by [E] dogboy64

Username: dogboy64

When you were banned : today 9/5/13

Person who banned you: i dont know

Reason you were banned: "Xray-Cavefinder"

I have not x-rayed, however i do have a laggy computer that does on load chunks very well, and i am so so sorry for exploiting that. i know that it is an unacceptable action i am sorry. i have made money selling contraband items, and as a request if i ever get unbanned, i would like my balance and inventory wiped.

Hello, I will be handling your ban appeal today.

You were banned for Xray, which you have already admitted to, but you also did sell and use a stack of diamond blocks that were wrongly obtained. When asked by Staff multiple times where you got them, you replied with "Secret".

Would you please explain your actions?
I did not sell those blocks i still have them. when R4311y came on to the server, he found them in his inventory.
Apologies, I meant to say attempted to sell the stack of diamond blocks.

I am aware as to how R3411y came upon these diamond blocks. However, you knew they were not obtained appropriately, yet you still used them and tried to sell the rest off to an unsuspecting player that would get caught with them next. If you had told the truth when asked the first time, the diamonds would had been confiscated and you would not be in trouble for them.

Both exploiting the lag from your computer and using inappropriately obtained items are against rule 6, seen here: www.minetown.net/rules

For breaking two points of Rule 6, you will receive a 1-month ban. Please reread the rules before this month is up.

You will be unbanned October 5th.

~Locked