Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Holy Land Revamp
Started by [E] AleTheGator

I dont know about your gise, but I've been seeing lots of cool changes around minetown. But the one thing that we ahvnt focused on is Classic aka The Holy Land. This is a thread about how we can improve classic and get more people on that server.
The current whole point of the Holy Land is to go there to pray and remember the times before the demons arrived
They aren't going to do a damn thing to make it any better. expect the server to go into a state of neglect. they want everyone to switch the only problem is they are taking forever to get to get main un anr running. I mean how long does it take to get the bank and credit shop to work. and the item transfer plugin is weeks overdue. as some point there's no excuse for something like this.
@775624 wrote:
They aren't going to do a damn thing to make it any better. expect the server to go into a state of neglect. they want everyone to switch the only problem is they are taking forever to get to get main un anr running. I mean how long does it take to get the bank and credit shop to work. and the item transfer plugin is weeks overdue. as some point there's no excuse for something like this.

"Its all volunteer work, thats why its taking so long"
staff are very busy with main 2, just building the thing is taking a long time and hen all the tech stuff, but one thing is certain. if it takes this long it has gotta be good. im sure once its don't staff will keep working on classic.
@775624 wrote:
expect the server to go into a state of neglect.
@775624 wrote:
they are taking forever to get to get main un anr running.
@775624 wrote:
I mean how long does it take to get the bank and credit shop to work.
@775624 wrote:
the item transfer plugin is weeks overdue.
@775624 wrote:
there's no excuse for something like this.
@4466137 wrote:
This is a thread about how we can improve classic and get more people on that server.

Why don't you be a bit more positive, Lance? Share some ideas as to how we can improve (Keyword right there) the Classic server (Which is what this thread is actually about), rather than complaining, spreading negativity and just downright complaining about our servers.

"there's no excuse for something like this.". I'm sorry, but you sound childish.

If you're gonna post here, post something useful.
@2077764 wrote:
Why don't you be a bit more positive, Lance?

WHY DON'T YOU BE A BIT MORE NEGATIVE, POTATO?
hey jack u gunna take that???
@2077764 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@4466137 wrote:
This is a thread about how we can improve classic and get more people on that server.

Why don't you be a bit more positive, Lance? Share some ideas as to how we can improve (Keyword right there) the Classic server (Which is what this thread is actually about), rather than complaining, spreading negativity and just downright complaining about our servers.

"there's no excuse for something like this.". I'm sorry, but you sound childish.

How to improve:

Finish everything he mentioned.
@268376 wrote:
@2077764 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@775624 wrote:
@4466137 wrote:

How to improve:

Finish everything he mentioned.

It wouldn't matter if this thread was about improvements or any other thread with "Main" in the title. Lance is just here to complain once again because he doesn't get his way and claim things about staff that aren't true. I guess the two Classic Server managers are neglect their own server, huh? And there are plenty of staff that still care about their projects on Classic.
@775624 wrote:

I'd like to see you make the plugin while juggling real life things.