Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Yet another appeal :/
Started by [E] creeper_turtle

+========================================================+
Username: Creeper_Turtle
Date: 8/29/13
Banned by: Darkpsy or a different Mod
Reason I was Banned: "griefing"

Your text to link here...
Server: Pretty much all

Hello,

I did not carry out the ban, but did do the investigation into the circumstances behind your ban. So, with that said, I'll handle this appeal.

As shown in this screenshot, you did place lava within 5 blocks of where the screenshot was taken:

95e7432955.png

This resulted in GTLtheLoneWolf being caught in the lava fall, as shown here:

http://imgur.com/a/65ttt

According to the report, you knocked GTL down as he was attempting to clean up the tower you made in his town. This resulted in him losing 42 levels and some of his items. A Build Team member was required to clean up the mess from the lava.

Please explain what rule you broke and why you felt it was okay to do this.
Well 1st off, I did not knock off GTL even if you dont believe this, PvP was off! therefore I couldnt have!, 2nd, I was just trying to save him from getting burnt, for I was going to clean up my own mess that I made, and When he recovered his stuff, It appeared that all of it survived, 3rd I broke 2 rules, I was not being considerate of other players, I made a 1 block high tower. 4th! GTL's report, was not totally true, He "extended" the truth as I guess you would say
Your text to link here...
Alright, I do see GTL did fall on his own according to the logs. However, you still didn't explain why you built the 1 block wide tower, nor did you explain why you put lava at the top. What were you trying to accomplish by doing this?

This is also not the first time you've been banned. You've been banned for duplication (whether or not you actually did isn't the question here), posting in ban appeals where you had no place to, and now this. I must say, your track record so far doesn't look good. So, I want to know what you will do differently and if you will follow the rules from here on out.

Once I get your reply, I will consider all the evidence and let you know of my decision.
Well, first I will answer your last question, seems weird right? Well I will not get into fights when I don't belong, and I will always try and be good to the citizens of Minetown and the Staff. I built the one block tower because I wanted to jump off, I had nothing on me but dirt, I built up, and set home, then jumped off, I then put lava, going to break it as soon as I put it down, then I realized I had no blocks, and all my kits for blocks were used, so I tried my hardest to get rid of the lava, then I tried to contain the lava bye digging a 1 deep hole at the bottom of the tower.

I know that my record seems pretty bad :/ but I really would like to stay with the Minetown community, I wont build towers and do stupid things on the server again, I will always respect all players and staf. I am sorry for what I did, it wont happen again, EVER again.

Thanks,

Turtle
Thank you for your apology. After considering the rules you have broken and your past history, I have decided to make this a 3 month ban. You will be able to rejoin Minetown on November 30th, 2013.

If you're not unbanned on that date, please send me a message.

/Locked