Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username: Iggythebrain

When you were banned : (Date.) 5 Dec, 2012

Person who banned you: DanniDorrito and Italy

Reason you were banned: Duping (allegedly) with intent to distribute, foul language/vulgarity, association with Agent_125 (who sold the diamonds I duped, and xrayed many of his own, earning himself a large fortune which was not whatsoever shared with me, but that's a topic for another day)

Server: All

=============

(All of the following took place on the PVP server)

As you may be aware, I was banned on December fifth, 2012 for suspicion of duping. I was promptly banned following the inspection of my base by staff members Danni Dorrito and Italy who claim to have found a duping machine - or at least the remnants of such a device. I no longer challenge the accusations put forth against me, and I accept what I have done, and the consequences of my foolish actions. That being said, I believe an eight-month ban on the forums, mumble, and all game servers has done more than enough to correct the error of my ways. I apologize fully for my actions previously, and assure you, as best I can, that I shall never repeat, nor commit again any of the actions for which I am being punished currently.

On a side note, Agent_125 mentioned that he had spoken to me in real life, as sure enough he did, yet contrary to his claim of me not seeking to appeal my ban, I explicitly told him that I would be following procedure to file a ban appeal. As such, he has lied to you in his appeal, and gravely offended me in the process. I feel it appropriate as well, to mention that though I had duped a fair deal of diamonds, I had not moved a single one from my base, as my only intention was to power-level 1000 mining with MCMMO (diamond ore giving the most experience per block mined). I neglected to say this in my previous appeal because I had hoped to get unbanned rather immediately and that my mcmmo stats would be ignored. Agent_125 on the other hand, had taken stacks upon stacks of diamond from our base without my consent, to sell to the stalls in the player market. I was accused of not only duping, but selling the duped diamonds as well, which is something I have not, nor ever had, nor ever will have the intention to do.

I'm sorry for all the problems I've caused. Please forgive me.

Bump
Hello,

Please be patient while we look things over. We'll get back to you soon.
Hello,

As indicated in the following thread dated from December 5th, 2012:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/page/1/m/672632/viewthread/5110693-ban-appeal-iggythebrain

You were permabanned with no chance to appeal the ruling. Despite the fact the Banning Guidelines have changed, it does not apply to previous bans. I am upholding the previous ruling of a permanent ban. There will be no appeals accepted on this ban.

~locked