Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prision] TheFireCrafter Advertising.
Started by [E] The Calculator

Since there is no required form i just made one up:

Name of person you are reporting: TheFireCrafter

Short and simple, what did he do?: Advertise.

Anything else: Nope. Proof in picture.

6ac22179-6558-41d1-871b-868e166749dd_zps2596791a.jpg
Not really advertising.... He didn't say "LOL JOIN THIS SERVER *********." But still bannable, I guess.....
Advertising is in simplicity, stating an IP not within Eximius gaming, in chat.
This happened quite a few days ago. What made you decide to report it now?
I am very sorry that this occured, and that I had no affiliations with this server that i accidentaly stated in public chat. I had just seen Sir_Penguinman on this server and i was trying to confirm this in /pm but i forgot to type /pm. I also know know that even typing a server not within the EximiusGaming Network is wrong, and that i should not have done what i did. Not to offend anyone, but if the offense is not clearly stated to you, to let staff decide rather than destroy all your competition in the server. I humbly apologize for this offense and i hope no conflicts occur. Thank you for your time.
@1787762 wrote:
Advertising is in simplicity, stating an IP not within Eximius gaming, in chat.

Why would you put in an IP into Minetowns chat that would make a other server (might) look better?
Minetown is part of the Eximius Gaming network, therefore we allow them. other than that, its illegal

The situation has been taken care of between the Prison staff.

So therefore I ma requesting a lock
@1787762 wrote:
Minetown is part of the Eximius Gaming network, therefore we allow them. other than that, its illegal

The situation has been taken care of between the Prison staff.

So therefore I ma requesting a lock

If i may, HOW was this taken care of? Considering that he has been online and talking for the past days since this happened.
We will be watching him closely, if he continues to say IPS, we will ban.
ElectricFlames, if only you weren't that desperate in trying to get me banned