Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison server lagspikes
Started by [E] Landro

Since yesterday evening I've been getting some major lagspikes (with a delay of about 10 seconds at times) on the prison server.

I did several speedtests today to check if it was due my own internet connection, but that one seems perfectly fine.

I've ran 5 tests and I keep ending up with a stable 27 Mbps downspeed and 4,43 Mbps upspeed.

I'm on a LAN connection.

When asking in global if anyone else was experiencing lagspikes, some did, but others didn't.

The lagspikes mostly occured when selling stuff to shopsigns, mining or fighting.

Is there still something faulty about the server's connections?
I believe the issue was fixed, right?
what were the effects of the lag, did they make you, say move back to where you were, take a long time for a chat message to show up, or just a reduced FPS?
Moved me back, froze everyone around me, take a long time for a chat message to show up, ...

I know the difference between latency lag and frameslag <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ok, ive heard people who say they are getting lag, mostly in D block, I am yet to have any major issues. So I think that it may be the connection from MT to you, id always try relogging, see if that helps, ect

The frequency of the lagspikes seems to have lessened on their own.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.